Our Moving Made Easy Initiative
At Renaissance Villages, we know that moving home can be a daunting prospect. We want you to look forward to your new lease of life within one of our age-exclusive, private village communities free from the hassle of selling your old home or arranging removals. Our residents are always our priority, and this level of service starts from the moment you visit.
A SIMPLE MOVING PROCESS
- Appraisal & asking price
We will have your home appraised by the three best local agents and then appoint two agents to sell. The asking price is always set by you.
- Viewings & offers
All viewings, feedback and marketing are handled and arranged by us, we then negotiate the offers on your behalf. You will always have the final decision on whether to accept or not.
- Exchange & completion
We will then handle the sales progression to exchange and completion, with Renaissance Villages paying 0.75%* of the agents’ fees. All in all, it is a stress-free, time-saving way to sell your home for the price you want. We do all the time-consuming negotiation and management for you, while constantly reporting back on the progress of your sale.
- Renaissance Villages have partnered with leading, quality removal companies to provide a convenient removal service and all packages are tailored to you.
- As part of the purchasing of your new Renaissance Villages home, you will also benefit from 6 hours of assistance from our partners at The Senior Move Partnership, paid for by Renaissance Villages.
- SPF Private Clients, an associate of Savills, is a leading UK financial services intermediary who you can ask for financial advice.
- If you choose one of our panel solicitors we’ll contribute towards their fees.
- We can introduce you to fantastic interior design professionals who are there to assist with everything from selecting the furniture, curtains and accessories you want, right down to the finishing touches and tiny details which make your home special.